TECHNICAL Laser cutting and Engraving
Tamatec is a laser cutting and marking service using a CO2 Laser.
- Maximum work area 914mm x 609mm however larger fabrics can be accommodated
- Technical engineering service offering precise, reliable and friendly service.
- The system marks items up to 355 mm thick
- Laser optics produce remarkable detail
- The laser works to a width of 0.2mm especially useful for SMD paste stencils
- Normal resolution is 600 dpi but can be up to 1200dpi
- Multiple items can be cut or engraved during each pass of the beam
- Using Corel Draw we are able to support a wide range of design files including jpgs and CAD files
- Help with graphic and design information included in our service
- Located in Cornwall, South West England offering Next Day Delivery if required.
For technical support contact email@example.com
We can also colour print up to A2 and up to 1.5 mm thick before cutting.